- Blend of polyethylene, 3% glass, and an active component, which has been FDA-approved for use in food and pharmaceutical formulations.
- Non-toxic, non-abrasive, and safe.
- Ready to use and easy to remove.
Operating temperature range of 300°F to 550°F (149°C to 288°C).
PURGEX 457 Plus is designed for more difficult purging applications, such as glass or mineral filled resins, viscous, and elastomeric resins. Features of this product include:
- Allows efficient purging of the barrel, screw, and nozzle, as well as hot runner systems.
- Works exceptionally well on resins containing glass or fillers. Removes all types of colorants and commodity resins, including polypropylene, polyethylene, and their copolymers.
- Neutralizes HCl gasses in PVC purging applications.
- Rapid turnaround on color and material changes with polyolefins and their copolymers, styrenic polymers, acetals, PBT, TPO, TPU, and many other resins processed in this temperature range.
- Supports rigid PVC purging applications. Is also effective for flexible PVC.
Try a free sample of Purgex and experience the difference. Click here for your free sample >>.
Learn more about how Purgex can be a part of your cost savings, click buttons below: