- Blend, polystyrene and an FDA-approved active component
- Non-toxic, non-abrasive, and safe
- Ready to use and easy to remove
Operating temperature range of 360°F to 550°F (182°C to 288°C).
Purgex 602 Plus is a ready-to-use blend consisting of active ingredients with a polystyrene carrier. Purgex products have a dual cleaning action, with mechanical cleaning properties plus a unique expanding/foaming turbulence to thoroughly and safely clean injection molding machines and hot runner systems. All active ingredients are FDA-approved materials used in food and pharmaceutical applications.
- Created specifically for cleaning polystyrene and polycarbonate, Purgex 602 is extremely effective for difficult colored to clear PS and PC applications. Purgex 602 is efficient in the cleaning of hot runner systems.
- Purgex 602 is designed for:
- Rapid turnaround on color and material changes to clear with PS and PC resins and their copolymers processed in the 360°F to 550°F (182°C to 288°C) temperature range. Purgex 602 effectively removes any residual contamination in thermoplastic injection molding machines.
- Cleaning hot runner systems and can be safely processed through hot runner gates as small as .030-inch, or .75mm.
Try a free sample of Purgex and experience the difference. Click here for your free sample >>.