PURGEX 459 PLUS commercial purging compounds are a ready-to-use blend consisting of active ingredients with a polyethylene carrier. Purgex products have a dual cleaning action, with mechanical cleaning properties plus a unique expanding/foaming agent to thoroughly and safely clean injection molding machines and hot runner systems. All active ingredients are FDA-approved materials used in food and pharmaceutical applications.
- A blend of polyethylene, 6% glass and an FDA-approved active component
- Non-toxic, non-abrasive, and safe ready to use and easy to remove
Operating temperature range of 300°F to 550°F (149°F to 288°F)
- Created specifically for a U.S. Tier 1 automotive molder, Purgex 459 Plus is extremely effective for difficult dark to light color changes and efficient cleaning of hot runner systems. This Purgex grade has proven to be particularly effective cleaning tools molding resins with high pigment loading. Purgex 459 Plus is designed for:
- Rapid turnaround on color and material changes with polyolefins and their copolymers, styrenic polymers, acetals, PBT, TPO, TPU, and many other resins processed in this temperature range (300°F to 550°F, 149°C to 288°C). Purgex effectively removes any residual contamination in thermoplastic injection molding machines.
- Cleaning hot runner systems and can be safely processed through hot runner gates as small as .030-inch, or .75mm.
Try a free sample of Purgex and experience the difference. Click here for your free sample >>.
Learn more about how Purgex can be a part of your cost savings, click buttons below: