Purgex™ 3057 Plus commercial purging compound is a ready-to-use blend consisting of active ingredients with a polyethylene carrier. Purgex products have mechanical activity for efficient cleaning, foaming action for enhanced mixing and a lubricant for easy removal. Visit our what is a purging compound page if you are interested in reading about how purging compounds work from start to finish.
- Blend, polyethylene, viscosity modifier, and an FDA-approved active component
- Non-toxic, non-abrasive, and safe
- Ready to use and easy to remove
Features and Benefits
- Created for more challenging color and/or material changes in engineering resins plus efficient cleaning of hot runner systems, Purgex 3057 Plus has the proven ability to clean low- to mid-range mineral- and glass-filled resins.
- Designed for rapid turnaround on color and material changes. Efficiently removes residual contamination.
- Purgex 3057 Plus effectively cleans the barrel, screw, check ring, as well as hot runner systems and is safely processed through hot runner gates as small as .030-inch (.75mm).
- Thorough cleaning of melt pumps and is safely processed through dies as small as .030-inch (.75mm).
- Active components in Purgex 3057 Plus neutralize acid gases generated by PVC.
- With regular use, Purgex forms a temporary barrier which protects steel surfaces from oxidation, extending the cleaning process.