Purgex™ 3056 Plus commercial high temperature purging compounds are a ready-to-use blend consisting of active ingredients with a polyethylene carrier. Purgex products have mechanical activity for efficient cleaning, foaming action for enhanced mixing and a lubricant for easy removal. Our purging compounds save you money over time because regularly using Purgex protects steel from oxidation.
- Blend & polyethylene and an active component
- PET purging compound
- Non-toxic, non-abrasive, and safe
- Ready to use and easy to remove
Features and Benefits
- Designed for color and/or material changes on engineering resins plus efficient cleaning of hot runner systems, Purgex 3056 Plus has proven versatility on a wide range of resins.
- Engineered for rapid turnaround on color and material changes. Efficiently removes residual contamination.
- Effectively cleans the barrel, screw, check ring, as well as hot runner systems and is safely processed through hot runner gates as small as .030-inch (.75mm).
- Thorough cleaning of melt pumps and is safely processed through dies as small as .030-inch (.75mm).
- Active components in Purgex 3056 Plus neutralize acid gases generated by PVC.
- With regular use, Purgex forms a temporary barrier which protects steel surfaces from oxidation, extending the cleaning process.