Purging Compound for Automotive Interiors Applications
Purgex™ 742 Commercial Purging Compound is engineered specifically for polypropylene copolymer applications. Like its predecessors, Purgex™ 742 has non-toxic, non-abrasive active ingredients with a polyethylene carrier. This product provides dual-cleaning action with a mechanical component and a unique active ingredient. Purgex™ 742 is a ready-to-use blend that effectively removes contamination from the screw, barrel and hot runner system. Purgex™ 742 is designed to reduce the standard amount of purging compound used, to significantly reduce purge time, and to minimize scrap.
- Blend & polyethylene and an active component
- Non-toxic, non-abrasive, and safe
- Ready to use and easy to remove
Features and Benefits
- High efficiency purging compound specifically designed for polypropylene copolymer applications for injection molding of automotive interior trim parts.
- Reduced amount is required for efficient purging and low scrap.
- Effectively cleans the barrel, screw, check ring, as well as hot runner systems and is safely processed through tools with valve gates.
- Is easily removed from the system with the next production resin.