Purgex™ 459 Plus commercial purging compound is a ready-to-use blend consisting of active ingredients with a polyethylene carrier. Purgex products have mechanical activity for efficient cleaning, foaming action for enhanced mixing and a lubricant for easy removal. Purgex 459 is an ideal purging compound for tough resins.
- Blend, polyethylene, viscosity modifier and an active component
- Non-toxic, non-abrasive, and safe
- Ready to use and easy to remove
Features and Benefits
- Specifically created for automotive interior applications, Purgex 459 Plus has proven its effectiveness with challenging dark-to-light color changes and efficient cleaning of hot runner systems. Additionally, Purgex 459 Plus is versatile and is effective on a wide variety of resins.
- A universal grade purging compound.
- Engineered for rapid turnaround on color and material changes. Efficiently removes residual contamination.
- Effectively cleans the barrel, screw, check ring, as well as hot runner systems and is safely processed through hot runner gates as small as .030-inch (.75mm).
- Thorough cleaning of melt pumps and is safely processed through dies as small as .030-inch (.75mm).
- Active components in Purgex 459 Plus neutralize acid gases generated by PVC.
- With regular use, Purgex forms a temporary barrier which protects steel surfaces from oxidation, extending the cleaning process.