Purgex™ 602 Plus commercial purging compound is a ready-to-use blend consisting of active ingredients with a polystyrene carrier. Purgex products have mechanical activity for efficient cleaning, foaming action for enhanced mixing and a lubricant for easy removal.
- Blend, polystyrene, and an FDA-approved active component
- Non-toxic, non-abrasive, and safe
- Ready to use and easy to remove
Features and Benefits
- Specifically designed for clear resins, Purgex 602 Plus efficiently removes residual contamination from the screw and barrel in injection molding machines and extruders and effectively cleans hot runner systems.
- Purgex 602 Plus performs fast and efficient color and material changes with PC and PS resins and their copolymers.
- Purgex 602 Plus greatly reduces/eliminates the haze that is often left after purging clear materials with polyolefin-based purging compounds.
- The active ingredients in Purgex 602 Plus help prevent degradation of the polystyrene carrier.
- With regular use, Purgex forms a temporary barrier which protects steel surfaces from oxidation, extending the cleaning process.