Purgex™ 3056 Plus commercial purging compound is a ready-to-use blend consisting of active ingredients with a polyethylene carrier. Purgex products have mechanical activity for efficient cleaning, foaming action for enhanced mixing and a lubricant for easy removal. All active ingredients in Purgex are Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) by the U.S. FDA. Our purging compounds save you money over time because regularly using Purgex protects steel from oxidation.
- Blend, polyethylene, and an FDA-approved active component
- Non-toxic, non-abrasive, and safe
- Ready to use and easy to remove
Features and Benefits
- Designed for color and/or material changes on engineering resins plus efficient cleaning of hot runner systems, Purgex 3056 Plus has proven versatility on a wide range of resins.
- Engineered for rapid turnaround on color and material changes. Efficiently removes residual contamination.
- Effectively cleans the barrel, screw, check ring, as well as hot runner systems and is safely processed through hot runner gates as small as .030-inch (.75mm).
- Thorough cleaning of melt pumps and is safely processed through dies as small as .030-inch (.75mm).
- Active components in Purgex 3056 Plus neutralize acid gases generated by PVC.
- With regular use, Purgex forms a temporary barrier which protects steel surfaces from oxidation, extending the cleaning process.